Pregnant after a Loss

Feeling overwhelmed..make that VERY overwhelmed!!!!!

Soooo. I thought registering would be fun.. and at first it was, I adde a couple of things here and there. Now I am starting to think more seriousley about it and I am freaking out about all the things baby needs! A lot! maybe i should just think about this stuff in small increments. Otherwise my head might explode. I feel like we are going to have to wil the lotto to have this baby!!!!!! ok thanks for letting me vent..

Re: Feeling overwhelmed..make that VERY overwhelmed!!!!!

• ENevENev member
    I'm right there with you. We haven't started yet, but we're going to in a couple of weeks and just doing the research and making the lists really stresses me out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • It's so overwhelming!! Plus, there are like- a million swings, a million of everything.  Choosing the right one is tough!!  I've been reading reviews like crazy.
  • Loading the player...
  • Tonya_GTonya_G member
    From a been there, done that mommy... your child isn't going to care what swing or bouncer or pack n' play you select for them, nor all the other millions of things... those are for your own convenience. All your LO will care about is getting your love and attention. :) So enjoy it, know that a good amount of what you want will get purchased for shower gifts, and that at the end of the day, as long as it's safe, what you choose won't have a huge impact on your baby's life.
  • Don't feel bad...the first time I walked into babies r us I had a little panic attack. My head was spinning!

• imageanngee410:

Don't feel bad...the first time I walked into babies r us I had a little panic attack. My head was spinning!

Me too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"