Trying to Get Pregnant

Spotting?

So AF is usually 4-5 days for me. This has been this case this month, but I have had about 3 days of brown spotting. I'm sure it's nothing, and sorry if this is a stupid question, but does/has this happened to anyone else??

Re: Spotting?

• This happens to me often. I'll think it's gone, and then I get spotting...annoying!
  • Yes, this happens to me sometimes.  I get AF for a few days, then nothing, then spotting.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep. Last cycle I had my period for 4-5 days then had brown spotting from days 9-11.
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagemrs.gardner:
    Yep. Last cycle I had my period for 4-5 days then had brown spotting from days 9-11.

So, this might sound stupid but why does this happen?? I am confused because it's never happened to me before. I know its nothing big, just curious:) 

• mkemilymkemily member
    This is my first cycle of BCP and this is happening to me. I don't know if I am paying more attention to is since I am charting now or its new. But I was wondering about it, too.
    "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tct1219tct1219 member
    imageMrs.Lucan:
    This happens to me often. I'll think it's gone, and then I get spotting...annoying!
    this, it's not cool
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • brown spotting is from old blood that for whatever reason, is a little late out of the gates and come out later than the rest.  Not sure why it happens, but it is normal and that is why it is brown.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"