2nd Trimester
Options

2 more days until Florida!

DH and another couple are leaving for Florida Tuesday to do the whole Disney World Universal Studios thing.  Any suggestions- this is the first time that any of us have been there.  Thanks!

Re: 2 more days until Florida!

• Options

Boston Lobster Feast!  About 30 bucks or so for all you can eat sea food, including lobsters.  So worth it and Delicious!!!  We go everytime we make it to Orlando.

Also, Ridley's Beleive it or not museum is a lot of fun.

IMO, Islands of Adventure is much better than Universal, especially in terms of rides.

My "Irish twins" Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

pPROM at 27 weeks, Birdy born at 28 weeks at 2lb 7oz.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

City Walk at Universal Studios.  There is an Emeril, Margaritaville... tons of other big name places to eat (and drink for those who can). 

Enjoy your vacation!  Mine starts on Sunday!  (Hawaii!)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH and I went to Mideval Times for dinner one night and really enjoyed the food and show!  As for Disney, every time I have gone, it has served us well to eat a snack or late breakfast prior to arriving, and then eating lunch at 2 or 3 when the rain showers hit.  By the time lunch has finished, we are ready to get back in the lines! My favorite of the Disneys is Animal Kingdom and Epcot (your DH might like Epcot or Disney Studios best).
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Definitely do City Walk and Downtown Disney if you're looking for fun evening spots. We actually spent this weekend in Orlando. The outdoor porch with live music at Margaritaville in CityWalk was amazing!! Also we spent a day at Typhoon Lagoon - sooo fun! Just keep a heads up on which rides are okay for expectant mothers to ride whereever you go. Have fun!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"