Babies on the Brain

I am convinced I am dying *okay exaggeration*

Provera may possibly be the worst drug I have ever taken.

I never ever feel the side effects of medicine, and I have hardly left my couch for the past 3 days. ?I have cramps, chills, hot flashes, bloating, exhaustion, sweating for no reason...

I've even vomitted once.?

I called my doctor's weekend line, and they said this is normal for a lot of women.

7 more days of this? ?Ridiculous.

Thankfully, DH is being super good to me, and he has insisted I basically not lift a finger until I feel better.

Do people usually take Provera more than once in their lives? ?Or is this a once and done thing?

Re: I am convinced I am dying *okay exaggeration*

• I've never taken it, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry you're feeling so damn bad. I hope it lets up soon.
  • I have never taken it but I hope you feel better really soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Thankfully I don't have all of your side effects. I do have gained weight, had cramps, bloated, and exhausted. Oh and very emotional. Sucks!
  • I'm so sorry :( I took Aygestin (Provera on steroids) and Provera back to back and didn't have problems that severe. Maybe Provera is just one of those meds that doesn't work well with your body. Hopefully your Dr might be able to Rx something better and less hard on you.

I really am sorry. Feeling crappy sucks :(

• imagesazzette:
    I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Thankfully I don't have all of your side effects. I do have gained weight, had cramps, bloated, and exhausted. Oh and very emotional. Sucks!

I don't even want to get on the scale. ?I feel super blaoted. ?

The one thing I have done is at least try to work out a little bit each day...just not as much as I was.

My emotions have been okay. ?I did flip out at DH this morning when he refused to change the channel on the tv, and I ended up crying...but he just took it all in stride. ?He knows its the meds.?

• I have taken it twice and I did not have the side effects that you are. I had a little bit of bloating and emotional crap but that is all.

• imagepreppynewlywed:

imagesazzette:
    I'm sorry you are feeling bad. Thankfully I don't have all of your side effects. I do have gained weight, had cramps, bloated, and exhausted. Oh and very emotional. Sucks!

I don't even want to get on the scale.  I feel super blaoted.  

The one thing I have done is at least try to work out a little bit each day...just not as much as I was.

My emotions have been okay.  I did flip out at DH this morning when he refused to change the channel on the tv, and I ended up crying...but he just took it all in stride.  He knows its the meds. 

I tried that too las cycle. Do you want to know what I'm doing on this one? Eating brownies! lol I gained 5 pounds in my 1st cycle of Provera:(

My DH has been great. I have told him over and over that all of these medications are making me crazy and to bear with me. I flipped out today b/c I didn't know what I wanted to eat and he was giving me too many options! lol He's and angel! haha

• I'm no help but I'm sorry. Feel better soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"