Babies on the Brain
Options

Another confession (sex related)

I am ordering my first, yes first sex toy.  I know right?  Sex has become such a pain in the ass lately.  Not literally or anything (sorry...I had to), but its just so hard to get in the mood when I need to be so I figured adding a few things into our sex life couldn't hurt :)

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.

Re: Another confession (sex related)

• Options
    stayceestaycee member
    I've still never owned one.   Before I met DH, I had a very best guy friend that I hung around all the time.   He was appalled that I didn't have one - said every female he knew did.   He offered to buy one for me.   LOL.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options

Ooh, you're going to love it!  :)

I got my first one when I was 21 when a friend and I went to Toys in Babeland in NYC.  It's one of those "nice" toy shops that's aimed at women (and the employees are either women or gay men only).  I had it for about 2 years before I even used it for the first time, but when I finally did (and learned how to make it work for me) I'm soooo happy I did.  It really makes sex more thrilling and the orgasms AMAZING!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good for you!
    Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey
  • Options
    I just got my first one a couple of months ago. My DH bought it for me in fact.
  • Options
    bmp84bmp84 member
    We've always had toys, but have gotten more to keep things fun while TTTC. What did you get?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Toys definitely help. I never owned one before I met DH- he brought out my inner sex kitten you could say. Now we have a drawer full of stuff! It will so help spice things up!

PS- I just bought DH HIS first sex toy- its called Mimi and its from a passions party that I went to. That thing is freaking awesome! I highly recommend it, and I think my DH would as well!   Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagebmp84:
    We've always had toys, but have gotten more to keep things fun while TTTC. What did you get?

Im not sure!!! I am sooo confused by it all.  I think I will get a basic vibrator and go from there.  Any suggestions???

Not sure what direction we are headed. Either way, I am up for the ride.
  • Options
    nlvadennlvaden member
    oo yeah!  Get a rabbit.  WORTH EVERY FREAKIN PENNY!
  • Options
    imageAndysGrl08:

Toys definitely help. I never owned one before I met DH- he brought out my inner sex kitten you could say. Now we have a drawer full of stuff! It will so help spice things up!

PS- I just bought DH HIS first sex toy- its called Mimi and its from a passions party that I went to. That thing is freaking awesome! I highly recommend it, and I think my DH would as well!   Wink

What the heck is a Mimi?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I/we don't own any.  DH would like a few haha.  I've used a couple in the past (they were bought for me and both of them ended up back with the person that bought them) nothing ever really made me say WOW though

~*Jenna*~

TTC since November 2009.

Currently licensed foster parents with the hope of adopting!  Also pursuing pregnancy through IUI!  First IUI scheduled 10/3/13

Currently loving our placements:

A 1/08

C 4/11

K 6/12

• Options
    KK2004KK2004 member

imagestaycee:
    I've still never owned one.   Before I met DH, I had a very best guy friend that I hung around all the time.   He was appalled that I didn't have one - said every female he knew did.   He offered to buy one for me.   LOL.

LOL! ::raises hand:: I've never owned one either but I don't think it could hurt. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    I got my first one a couple years ago. Its awesome and can be really great for couples.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"