Trying to Get Pregnant

I really hate to admit this

But I am suddenly hit by the urge to poas tomorrow.

Please talk some sense into me until this urge passes.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I really hate to admit this

• Stop it. Stop it now! Drink some wine...you'll feel better!
    I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • ::sings:: I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend...
  • Loading the player...
  • I cant, I want to too!!!!
  • Don't do it man! At least wait till 12 DPO! You don't want to get a BFN and get disappointed! Give it more time!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm no help...I say do it!!!
    imageimage

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible"--Harry, When Harry Met Sally

• Thanks ladies.

Luckily I have no pee sticks in my house so this is really a moot point anyway.

• imageMrs.Lucan:
    ::sings:: I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend...

Cut ties with all the lies we've been livin in...image

I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. 1Samuel 1:27 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Team Peeta Tag Pictures, Images and Photos
  • imageTootermi:
    I'm no help...I say do it!!!

Toots!!!! Stop it!

• imageWordsmith226:

Also, you want to have a celebratory glass of wine tomorrow night, right?

Have you seen the Friends episode: "It's a moo point.  Like a cow's opinion, it is just MOO." Lurves it

It's like a cow's opinion, it just doesn't matter.LOL

One of my favorite episodes ever.

• imageWordsmith226:

Also, you want to have a celebratory glass of wine tomorrow night, right?

Have you seen the Friends episode: "It's a moo point.  Like a cow's opinion, it is just MOO." Lurves it

Yes! God, I miss Friends!

• imagekdodge423:
    Bad ck. Bad.

::waits for a kdodge spanking::

• Let's test together... wait it out... I am testing Wed.
  • I am a total POAS pusher! I say do it!!!!
  • imageLina1123:
    Let's test together... wait it out... I am testing Wed.

This is sensible and I accept!

Wednesday it shall be.

• Our work here is done.
  • I had that same urge today... Fight it!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • I'd love to tell you to wait, but I'd feel like a hypocrite.. I'm an early tester, but not proud of it. heehee. Maybe you can just pick up a test tomorrow after work, and test Tuesday morning.. I don't think that's unreasonable given your usual cycle length.
  • imageCalypso312:
    Our work here is done.

::snicker::

that's what you think Devil

• imagechristykell:

imageLina1123:

Wednesday it shall be.

Thanks for comitting to me. Now I have to wait too. Wink I will be really upset at you if you break our comittment!

• imageloloindiego:
    I'd love to tell you to wait, but I'd feel like a hypocrite.. I'm an early tester, but not proud of it. heehee. Maybe you can just pick up a test tomorrow after work, and test Tuesday morning.. I don't think that's unreasonable given your usual cycle length.

If I make it all day tomorrow with no spotting, that is very unusual for me in the last 5-6 months.

I'll probably do this, and then I'm gonna feel really dumb on Tuesday when I get the BFN. lol

• imagechristykell:

imageLina1123:

Wednesday it shall be.

I'm waiting with you ladies - Wednesday is test day!  GL to you both!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagechristykell:

imageloloindiego:
    I'd love to tell you to wait, but I'd feel like a hypocrite.. I'm an early tester, but not proud of it. heehee. Maybe you can just pick up a test tomorrow after work, and test Tuesday morning.. I don't think that's unreasonable given your usual cycle length.

If I make it all day tomorrow with no spotting, that is very unusual for me in the last 5-6 months.

I'll probably do this, and then I'm gonna feel really dumb on Tuesday when I get the BFN. lol

you won't feel dumb!!! trust me.. I've tested every single cycle since we first started ttc.. usually THE day AF arrives. It's your first month ttc, so go ahead & test when you feel like it. & hopefully you'll get a BFP. wooooo!

• POAS Pictures, Images and Photos

on the other hand, if you can handle the possible BFN:

POAS Addict Pictures, Images and Photos

But then again, I am a

POAS addict Pictures, Images and Photos

(please forgive the blinkies, I seem to be in one of those kind of moods Embarrassed)

• And now seeing all those blinkies in one reply, my eyes hurt!  I'm sorry ladies!!

CK- your chart is looking really pretty, so I'm hoping you get a BFP this time.  But I think your promise to hold out until Weds. is a good one.  I hope you make it. Big Smile And get that BFP...

• Thanks ladies!

I'm gonna be a rational woman and I won't do any stick pissing until Wednesday.

Urge has now passed.

• Back away from the stick. I made that fatal mistake this morning 8dpo. Don't even know what i was thinking..i am now waiting until 14 dpo for sure. I feel so disappointed now even though there is still a good chance.

Bottom line: DONT DO IT!!!

:)

• i am a pee pusher, so i say do it (but only if you have cheapies, don't waste the expensive ones)

and i got mine at 9dpo, just sayin

• Would love to help encourage you but have have my own serious mental problems to worry about. (I've been poas since 8dpo!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"