1st Trimester

My first craving

I've "wanted" foods before, but all of a sudden I have been struck with an incredible urge for Mr. Noodles.

So bad that I had tears in my eyes as I scoured the cupboards looking for something that would taste sort of like it.

Dh just ran out to get some : )

I love him!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My first craving

• What are Mr. Noodles?

Pretty much any food tastes so good to me.  I could probably eat dirt and think "Mmmm, yummy!".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Those styrofoam cups with noodles and dehydrated veggies inside. You add boiling water and eat..

They're totally nasty and empty calories.

But I need one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ohhhh, I gotcha.  Those are called Cup O' Noodles here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • LOL- that was so me today!  I had this HORRIBLE taste for Chipotle.  I NEVER EVER EVER eat Chipotle.  But today it was amazing.
  • oh ok, so ramen. i was craving it too! except i dumped out the veggies, drain the water and then add some seasoned salt. im bad.
  • Like Ramen Noodles?  They come in a styrofoam cup with all that stuff in it.  Some of them have little shrimps too. Just add water!

I've had a strange craving for hotwings lately...I have no idea if it's pregnancy related but I've NEVER in my life liked wings.  Weird.

• imageTXTwisterBabe:

Like Ramen Noodles?  They come in a styrofoam cup with all that stuff in it.  Some of them have little shrimps too. Just add water!

I've had a strange craving for hotwings lately...I have no idea if it's pregnancy related but I've NEVER in my life liked wings.  Weird.

OMG...hot wings!! I have our local wing place programmed in my cell...it is sick!! I can't stop drooling and thinking about them!! I think I may need an intervention ;o)

• Normally I hate hotdogs and avoid most meat... but lately I've been CRRRAAAVIN 'em.  They are so deliciously bland.
    IMG_3932
  • I woke up at 8:30 in the morning today being all I must have a subway spicy italian. I don't think I have ever actually had one of these, but I got it as soon as they opened at 10 and it was exactly what I wanted! Very strange...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"