TTC After a Loss

GL to tomorrow's testers!

Good luck tomorrow ladies!  I don't know how I feel about my own testing tomorrow, but I know that there are a few more of you testing out there tomorrow, so I wish all of us luck!  Here's to starting off June with a positive note!  Smile

Re: GL to tomorrow's testers!

• Good luck ladies! I just know June has to be better than May for TTCAL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecarasizemore:
    Here's to starting off June with a positive note!  Smile

Ha ha, cute! I won't be one of the testers but GL to those who are! Here, have some baby dust!!

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck to all of you!  I will be thinking of you!
  • Good luck tomorrow Cara & the other testers!  I hope you start the week off right.
  • texas77texas77 member

i don't need to test because i already know i'm pg.  but who is testing tomorrow???  

• imagetexas77:

i don't need to test because i already know i'm pg.  but who is testing tomorrow???  

Texas, you're great!  :)  I am and I think that there are about 3 others as well!

• Good luck ladies!!!

?

• texas77texas77 member

cute pic jacquie! 

GL everyone, let's see those BFP's in the am. 

• good luck everybody!
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck to everyone!  I'm testing but am pretty sure I'm not.  But I hope we see lots of BFP's tomorrow!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Good luck to everyone!

Cara- peeked at your chart.  Temp back up and tender breasts?  You've got a shot, girl!  Hope to see a BFP tomorrow!

• GL to all of you!!! 
  • Ohhhh, Cara, your chart looks great.
  • texas77texas77 member
    i wanna stalk a pretty chart...who is cara??????  i'm bad at remembering real names here.  Embarrassed
  • Cara, good luck tomorrow.  I hope your first month of charting turns out to be your last month of charting. 
    Thank you TTCAL and IF board. "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: What! You too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

Miscarried December of 2008, Ectopic Pregnancy November of 2009

IVF #1 = BFN | IVF #2 = BFP: 9dp5dt (399), 14dp5dt (2489)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" Philippians 4:6,7
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicIn loving memory of MrsTyson's precious Julia
  • texas77texas77 member

oh, cara as in carasizemore that started this post.   LOL...oops, sorry girl.

::off to stalk your chart::

ETA: ohhhhhhhh it does look pretty.  nice spike today!

• I was going to test tomorrow, but I think I may wait a few more days.  I just don't feel positive about it anymore....
  • Kelin, your chart still looks really promising!
  • imageitsMsAlbin:
    Kelin, your chart still looks really promising!
  • imageitsMsAlbin:
    Kelin, your chart still looks really promising!

Thanks. :)

Two days ago, I totally thought I was KU.  I woke up this morning and felt nothing.. no cramps or any other phantom symptoms.  I just don't want to see a BFN so I am going to wait.  Like Texas suggested, If my temp is still up in a couple of days I will test. 

• GL ladies..please start off some BFP's for us.  I won't be testing until about Thursday or so.  Thinking positive thoughts for you all...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"