Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

AW...I'm getting really depressed (vent)

Ok, I'm going to AW for a minute. I haven't talked to DH in a week. He emailed me and said he would call and nothing yet. I'm just getting sad not hearing from him. If you all didn't know he is deployed, which I am fine with this isn't our first deployment, but it is unusual for him not to call in over a week. I know he is having a hard time getting to a phone that will work, but it is still a little sad. Ok, I'm done with the AWing and the vent.
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW...I'm getting really depressed (vent)

• Options
    ((HUGS)) Left Hug
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    ohh...i can't even imagine how hard that would be... I hope you hear from him VERY soon!!! All my thoughts & prayers!
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry. I know that is very stressful. I hope he calls soon!
    image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm sorry .. I hope he calls soon Sad

• Options
    I'm so sorry hopefully you'll get to talk to him soon.
  • Options
    KK2004KK2004 member
    I'm sorry you're feeling depressed.  My cousin just came back from 6 mos in Afghanistan.  I hope you hear from your DH soon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Options
    Awww.. ((hug)).. that must be really difficult!  I hope he calls soon and that it's a lift to your spirits.
  • Options
    I hope he calls soon   ((((hugs))))
  • Options
    It's understandable, i'm sure he will call soon. Hang in there!
  • Options
    I hope you hear from him soon!
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I hope you hear from him soon.
  • Options
    I hope you hear from your husband very soon!!!
    Lapband wife wanting a baby since 2008. 162lbs lost...30 more to go.
  • Options
    Sorry, I hope you hear from him soon!
  • Options

I'm sorry! I know how hard that can be. I haven't heard from mine in almost 3 weeks. He warned me beforehand, but it's still very frustrating.

I hope he calls you soon!?

• Options
    mkemilymkemily member
    imageK&D3:

I'm sorry! I know how hard that can be. I haven't heard from mine in almost 3 weeks. He warned me beforehand, but it's still very frustrating.

I hope he calls you soon!

Aw, I am so sorry for you. Is he military?  

"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm sorry you haven't heard from him. I know how hard it is when they can't call. Tell him (and you!) thank you for being willing to go through somethign that difficult. I hope you talk to him soon!
    imageimageimage
                                     **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That has to be really tough.  I hope he calls soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, Army. He's been gone since August and should be home in August. It's his 4th deployment, and I'm excited to say it's his last :) When does your DH come home?
  • Options
    mkemilymkemily member
    OH wow, I can not handle the year long deployments. I am so thankful he is Air Force with the short deployments. He should be home some time in the fall. You know military they are always changing dates on you, so I'm  going with sometime in the fall. DH is still unsure if he wants to make a career out of it, but his is our 3rd deployment.
  • Options

I know exactly what you mean! The military is only decisive about when they're taking them away, not when they're giving them back. Well good luck on the decision about making it a career or not. I think mine would have stayed in the?military?if he hadn't been hired by the fire?department.

I wish you both the best and I hope he comes home safely to you soon!?

• Options
    I hope you hear from him soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"