Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Teething and Bedtime- HELP

I have put DD to bed 5 times tonight! She is usually relatively easy to put to bed but the past two nights has been a nightmare! We have done the usual routine, the only difference is that she is cutting her two bottom teeth. Does anyone have any advice!? Is this normal?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Teething and Bedtime- HELP

• Options
    Have you tried teething tablets?  That may help.  Also, Teagan was awful, AWFUL about teething.  When she started teething she got an ear infection and would freak out when we tried to put her to bed.  I am not saying that kids get an ear infection each time they cut a tooth, but it is a possibility.  I would try the teething tablets though.
  • Options
    i know that when i am uncomfortable and pain I can't sleep so i think it only makes sense that our LO's can't either.  if you think she's in a lot of pain, you could give her some tylenol? hope she goes to bed soon
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I did buy some teething tablets today, I'll go break them out ... I guess I just wasn't sure when to start them! The ped said her teeth were coming in at her appointment yesterday and I can feel them with my finger but they haven't broke the surface yet. I can imagine how painful that must be for her! ?Blah. I thought I had a few more months before we hit this milestone.?

Poor DD has to start cutting her teeth and have eye surgery all in the same week :(?

Thanks for your help! ?

• Options
    imageGabe&Dana:

I did buy some teething tablets today, I'll go break them out ... I guess I just wasn't sure when to start them! The ped said her teeth were coming in at her appointment yesterday and I can feel them with my finger but they haven't broke the surface yet. I can imagine how painful that must be for her!  Blah. I thought I had a few more months before we hit this milestone. 

Poor DD has to start cutting her teeth and have eye surgery all in the same week :( 

Thanks for your help!  

aw poor baby!  hope she feels better soon

• Options
    I loved the teething tablets with my second daughter.  Around here many people swear by amber necklaces or bracelets.  I know they are available in the US, I just have no clue where.  I plan on buying one and trying it with this LO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"