2nd Trimester

Big bowl of cauliflower over ice cream!!!

what a sacrifice, let me tell you!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Big bowl of cauliflower over ice cream!!!

• Huh?  This is a strange concept of textures and flavors that I don't want to envision.
  • Good for you eating your veggies... I too imagined cauliflower sprinkled over ice cream.... dare I guess, rocky road? lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • I was just about to hand over the weirdest pregnancy craving trophy but then realized you passed up the ice cream and had the califlower, good for you!
  • imagetrish_edmon:
    I was just about to hand over the weirdest pregnancy craving trophy but then realized you passed up the ice cream and had the califlower, good for you!

This is what I thought. But then I read it again and was like ohhh..

• imagetrish_edmon:
    I was just about to hand over the weirdest pregnancy craving trophy but then realized you passed up the ice cream and had the califlower, good for you!

::facepalm::

TOTALLY missed the concept.  haha my bad.

• imagebrowneyes_24b:

imagetrish_edmon:

::facepalm::

TOTALLY missed the concept.  haha my bad.

I was right there with you.

Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey
  • imagetrish_edmon:

LMAO, i didn't even catch that. That would've been something! I'm sure the cauliflower would've tasted a heck of a lot better on top of ice cream, lol.?

• I have never heard of anyone putting this on ice cream. If it works out let Ben and Jerry know...
    Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"