Pregnant after a Loss

Just ordered my doppler!!!

I took someone's previous recommendation and got the one from prenatalcomforts on ebay.  :)  I can't wait.  I am a plus size lady, so I'm not sure how early I'll be able to hear anything, but I got a 3 mhz one b/c that is what they recommend for people who are overweight.  I am so excited! :) 

Plus, our doctor's appointment is Tuesday.  I am nervous/excited for that....

Re: Just ordered my doppler!!!

• Woohoo!! I am not considered plus size, but I am overweight and carry a lot in my belly. I was able to hear the HB at 9w6d with my 3mhz doppler :) Have fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Babs022Babs022 member

Yay! Have fun!

Be patient...until about 11 weeks, it would take me quite a while to find the LO's hb and I am very small framed.?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • xnbridexnbride member
    Yay!! You will love it.  I am smaller framed and have the 3mhz and I heard the heartbeat at 9w1d!!  It ususally doesn't last long as the baby moves around alot, but it is totally worth it. 

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"