Washington Babies

NBR: What color would you paint?

The previous owners of our house left their cedar  lawn chairs, love  seat benches  and table ( even includes a baby-sized chair, too cute) but they are painted red. We're sanding them down, but I can't decide what color to paint them. I would love to do a wood stain, but it's tough to do that thanks to the red paint. I thought white, but DH says that's not functional. Any suggestions?

This is the style of the chairs.

https://www.cedarwoodfurniture.com/cedardeckchair.html

Thank you!

Re: NBR: What color would you paint?

• How about a cherry stain?  That could probably cover any remaining red from the paint and still be a nice wood color.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • If you can't stain them, I would paint them a Caribbean Blue. I am all about bright happy colors right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree that a bright happy color would be fun, assuming stain won't work. The blue Pinktulips suggested sounds pretty, or maybe a green?

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • My mom just painted some of hers (but her's are bigger, if that matters) each a different cheery color -  orange, yellow, limey green, turquoise, peach, etc... they turned out really cute.  although, they aren't with a table, just scattered around the grass
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"