1st Trimester
Options

Any succes stories with red blood and cramping?

I know I'm kind of beating a dead horse with all these spotting questions, but I'm terrified and fishing for good stories.

Yesterday I had brown spotting.  Today it got a little darker brown.  It was bright red when I wiped one time today.  Since then I haven't had any spotting, but I've had pretty much constant cramping. 

Ugh. I know it doesn't sound good.  I have an appointment for an ultrasound tomorrow.  Not feeling very hopeful . . .

natural m/c 6-1-09 @9 weeks, Lucy born 5-11-10, m/c (D&C)1-24-12 @10 weeks Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Any succes stories with red blood and cramping?

• Options

hey just sadie.. checking in from caledonia!
    just wanted to give you some hope - I had all of that (and more - tear outside the amniotic sac!) and was on bedrest for 3 weeks - week 5 - 8 and all is super well now... hang in there and just think positive! 

• Options

You are not bothering anyone with questions.   We're all here to give each other support no matter what happens.

Sending good thoughts and a big hug your way. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't think you are bother anyone either.  I was spotting/bleeding today and I am just 6 weeks.  I am going in tomorrow a.m to have my hcg levels drawn and I am very scared.  I am trying to think positive.  Good luck to you too
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 454
  • Options
    I haven't had any cramping, but LOTS of spotting!!!  I am just about 11 weeks and I first spotted right about 6 weeks.  I have spotted (much of it very red!) at least every few days since then.  Last week I spotted every morning!  I have had  3 u/s so far and all have been great.  I am just hoping, praying and crossing my fingers that everything is still ok.  The frustrating part is that my ob doesn't have any answers.  I guess I'm just a bleeder.  It is no fun and you don't get used to it.  Try to drink lots of water and take it easy.  They say if you're cramping isn't severe and you're not filling a pad an hour (which it sounds like you're not) then it can be normal.  Good luck with everything tomorrow!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

My name is Diane and I ....am a bleeder. ( In unison, everyone says,"Hello Diane") hehe!

This board is such a God send!

Just reading the replies from all of you other ladies is so helpful to a worry wart like me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"