Success after IF

Anyone Have a Lawn Stork?

DH and I are thinking about starting to rent them out. What are thoughts on these....

If you have had one, how much was it for a week? 

Re: Anyone Have a Lawn Stork?

• There's a lady on SAHM board that will tell you all about it. I can't remember her screen name but if you check any of the "do you work from home" posts you'll see her. Check out her blog. I think she does them for $80/week?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know at least locally they are not recommended by the police as they believe they are a safety risk and cause a new mom and baby to be a target.  We aren't going to have one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • We had them--they were so freakin cute!  We had 2 pink storks on our front lawn for 10 days.  We paid, I believe, $150.00 and that was for delivery, set-up, take away and we also got to keep the sign on each one that has their first and middle name, date and time of birth and weights.  It was a local woman and she did a great job.
  • I think the idea of them is SUPER CUTE, esp if you have neighbors that actually know you...

but we live on a busy street (way up a hill) and I refuse to let me mom decorate down by the street for anything, in fear some crazy nut will come steal by baby. Sad but true.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • True davez.

We happen to live on a street with many people we know--some have kids, some are like my parent's age.  One of our neighbor's had it a few years back.

But I can totally see not having one depending on a variety of reasons.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"