Parenting

anyone else not hate kate?

im not looking for all the reason you think shes awful to her husband blah blah blah...do not want a list of reasons why she is awful....just looking for fellow non-haters out there...

i like her.  i like him.  i enjoy the show.  sad they aren't together. 

mom to Noel 3.17.07 Morgan 4.9.08 Taylor 10.27.10 Baby #4 Due in July mc 2.3.06

Re: anyone else not hate kate?

• imagesquishywife:

ditto this - 100%

• i'm not sure. ?well, i certainly don't hate her; i don't know her. ?i wonder how much is edited and what is real. ?i enjoyed the show too and am sad for their family also. ?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't hate her. I honestly don't really care about the show. Although, I sort of don't understand how people get SO caught up in a strangers life that they can say the "hate" someone they don't know (and don't get me wrong, I like my reality TV, but its just TV!).
    Annelise 3.22.2007 Norah 10.24.2009 Amelia 8.7.2011
  • I'm on the fence.  DH can't stand her.
  • I've gone back and forth.  For the time being, I'm reserving judgement.
  • I'm not a Kate hater at all.?
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • imagesquishywife:

im not looking for all the reason you think shes awful to her husband blah blah blah...do not want a list of reasons why she is awful....just looking for fellow non-haters out there...

me too.

I'm sad when any marriage doesn't work out.

Me with my littlest.
  • I've seen very little of the show, but I like her.  I feel sad for the family.

• I think she does a great job with her kids.  I think he does too.  With so many crappy aspic hole parents, like that 29 year old with 21 kids and a $5 an hour job, why pick on people who clearly love and care for their thriving children?  I am sorry for there marriage, but I thing it would be hard on any marriage.  My DH told me he would have to live somewhere else if we had twins (I am not sure he was kidding:-)
  • I like her. ?I think her husband is childish and needs to grow up, it's really no wonder she has to stay on top of him to keep things in line.?
  • imagesquishywife:

THIS!

• There are things about her that I don't like but I wouldn't say that I hated her. I think that in that situation most people would have lots of moments where they seemed bosy or controlling. How could you not be when you are trying to manage a family of ten? I think that if I had a camera following me around all the time you could definintly make a 30 min show about how annoying/awful I was. We all have our not so great moments.
    Isabella Sophia 10/1/2006 Photobucket "little miss Avocado
  • I'm with you.  I think my head would explode with 8 kids that close in age and she keeps it together remarkably well.  And I know the stress that one child has put on my marriage - this has to be at least 8 times as bad, probably more.  Can you imagine how little sleep she's had in the past 5 years?

And of course the show is 30 minutes out of what, a week?  If I had cameras on me, you could probably find 30 bitchy minutes in a day!  A perfect, pleasant mom doesn't make for very interesting TV.  Of course they're grabbing the less-than-perfect moments.

I'm surprised with all the momhag posts here that so many posters put her down for taking more interest in her appearance.  I say good for her if she can find the time to work out and do her hair and makeup.  It probably makes her feel a lot better.  And I would so take a free tummy tuck!

• I agree with you 100%. I am hoping they can work it all out some way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"