Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Has Harper's Island been discussed? Even if it has, I want to discuss...

I can't figure out who the killer is and usually I am really good at these things!  Who do you think it is?  Also, do you know how many more weeks are left of the show?  I am hoping another murder mystery series starts...this was a good show!

Re: Has Harper's Island been discussed? Even if it has, I want to discuss...

• Options
    last night was episode 6. there are 4 more left. i have nooooo idea who it is! mrsl. and i were discussing it last week.
  • Options
    i really wanted to like it, but it was so freaking slow there for awhile, and then the schedule changes etc.. i fell behind.  is the british guy dead? if not, then he is my prime suspect hehe.   it will come out that his accent is fake, he is really the killer's son or something lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMiss.Modular:
    i really wanted to like it, but it was so freaking slow there for awhile, and then the schedule changes etc.. i fell behind.  is the british guy dead? if not, then he is my prime suspect hehe.   it will come out that his accent is fake, he is really the killer's son or something lol

nope he's still alive and kickin! if you want to catch up you can always watch the episodes on netflix (if you have it of course).

• Options

imageMiss.Modular:

LOL he is still there.  It would make me laugh if he was the one, especially since he was in that trap that had his ass hanging from a rope in a tree.

• Options
    imagejamie4duke:

imageMiss.Modular:

LOL he is still there.  It would make me laugh if he was the one, especially since he was in that trap that had his ass hanging from a rope in a tree.

well this is what made me suspicious.. he was hanging from the tree but NOT KILLED?  he was also wandering around on his own almost every time someone was killed in the first few episodes.  mm hmmm

mark my words, it's the brit!

• Options
    imageMiss.Modular:
    imagejamie4duke:

imageMiss.Modular:

well this is what made me suspicious.. he was hanging from the tree but NOT KILLED?  he was also wandering around on his own almost every time someone was killed in the first few episodes.  mm hmmm

mark my words, it's the brit!

I am actually starting to wonder this now that you mentioned it...hmm...maybe him and his little chicky girlfriend are the killers! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"