Parenting after a Loss
Options

Update on neighbors/barking dogs :)

So as I was pulling up from coming from grocery I see my neighbor and she looks mortified. ?She waits for me to get out of the car and she says "I'm so sorry for last night, our dog watcher forgot to put the dogs in the house and I'm sure they were freaking out!" and I just said "Oh thank God you said something!!! ?IT WAS AWFUL!!! (and kinda laughed - she was so embarrassed) I was thinking there is no way they can be home and sleeping through this!!" ?And she kept apologizing and asked if the baby woke up and I lied and said ?"just once but I was pretty much up all night" (which wasn't a lie). ?She was like "Ugh!!!! ?So Sorry" ?and I said "THANK YOU SO MUCH for coming to me and for apologizing, I really appreciate it. ?You're a good neighbor."

Whew. ?Crisis averted.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update on neighbors/barking dogs :)

• Options
    now that's a great responsible neighbor!! Glad things are better!
  • Options
    What a relief.  I hate confrontation too so I know how hard it would have been for you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageocean71506:
    What a relief.? I hate confrontation too so I know how hard it would have been for you.

right!? I mean - they live right next door to you for the next at least 5 years! Thank God! ?

• Options

Good!

And what kind of dumbass dog watcher "forgets" to put the dogs in the house? I mean, seriously, what other things do you need to remember?

1) walk dogs

2) feed dogs

3) put dogs in house

Jackasses.

• Options
    sounds like a great neighbor!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSkatcat:

Good!

And what kind of dumbass dog watcher "forgets" to put the dogs in the house? I mean, seriously, what other things do you need to remember?

1) walk dogs

2) feed dogs

3) put dogs in house

Jackasses.

one that needs to be replaced!?!??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"