Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

***KatieWill***

I saw in a post a couple down that you got pictures of you nursing. I wasn't able to breastfed DS#1 for long b/c of supply issues, so this time around, breastfeeding is something I'd really like to get pictures of. I know my photographer has never done pictues of this before though, so I'm curious about the way you had this photographed. I understand not wanting to share them, but was there pictures on the internet where you got the idea from? Or could you maybe give me an idea of how to make it tasteful so I can try getting some pictures of my own? Thanks!

Re: ***KatieWill***

• Options

Hi :)  The lady who did my photos, here is her website...

www.forever-yesterday.com

I have my nursing photos on snapfish so I can print them, but if you'd like to see them I am okay with it.  Send me a quick email and I will send you a link.

KatieRL1979@comcast.net

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh yeah, there aren't any nursing photos on the website but you can see her style and some of the maternity photos she has done also.  She used to have the  nursing ones online but I don't see them anymore. 

Anyway, if anyone wants to see mine just drop me an email.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Sorry, 11pm was feeding time and I forgot how to nurse and type at the same time. =)

Anyway, YGM!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"