Secondary IF
Options

GRRR So mad. .. NBR

Ok. So we have a list of things that need to be completed around our home. IT is a little long, but it helps us to get things done by giving us a starting point. One thing on the list is to install a screen sliding door to the patio. We currently have french doors, but there was no screen.

I am sure you ladies know how it is to do home improvment with DH.... So We got the door almost totally installed when our INSANE dog decided it was time to come outside. He geronimoed through the screen as though there was nothing there.

Of course it became my fault for having THE LIST in the first place, and every other injustice one can think of. I honestly thought it was funny. DH on the other hand is still not speaking to me, and we need to get another new door.... 

Re: GRRR So mad. .. NBR

• Options
    It does sound kind of funny! But it stinks that you have to go get a new door!
  • Options

If it's any consolation, I would have laughed as well :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sorry your DH doesn't think it's funny.  I giggled.  Do you have to get a new door or can you just replace the screen?  We just put up a new screen on our sliding door...
  • Options
    I confess Embarrassed  I too thought it was a little funny.  Still that had to be no fun!!!  Hang in there Smile
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"