Parenting after a Loss
Options

we have to pay $5,000 for the ARCH helicopter bill...

We got our bill for when Avery was airlifted from our local hospital to children's in February for respiratory distress after she got the croup back in Feb. Almost $14,000 and after insurance, we still have to pay $5,000. I saw the post below about maybe negotiating??? We totally need help with this! We are still paying on the $57,000+ from her being born (of course, insurance paid most of that) and we are also paying on her actual hospital stay at Children's.... any help, insight, etc. would be helpful!

Re: we have to pay $5,000 for the ARCH helicopter bill...

• Options
    i wish i had advice.  the bills are rolling in now from hadley's stay in the hospital when she was 6 weeks old.  so far we're in the hole $1K, but i have a feeling there are more bills coming.  this is after insurance has paid their portion.  sucks.
  • Options
    Oh wow!  I don't have any real advise, but to maybe just be very persistent.  Ask around for who exactly you need to talk to.  Lots of luck to you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would definitely call and see if you can't work something out.
  • Options
    you can ask them if you can make "payments" for Emma's delivery we're paying $130 a month for like... eternity lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

::thanking my lucky stars for our great insurance - no monthly contribution and $500 deductible - everything after that is FREE::

aye yay yay!.

Definitely try to negotiate

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"