Parenting
Options

The Hills finale tonight . . . question

Did the sound mess up at the end? I couldn't hear anything when they showed previews for the fall season. There was also a part during the wedding when I couldn't hear, but that didn't bother me.

On another note, it just seemed very rehearsed. Kristin had a seat next to Justin? There was an empty spot for Lauren right on the end, but no one knew she was coming? Kristin and Lauren both wore the same shade of blue? Stacie was there---that would have never happened if the story line with Spencer were true. She's not pretty to me.

Also, I think that was so immature of Holly to throw food. Totally weird. I didn't think Heidi's hair, her mom's hair, or the flower girls' hair looked that great.

Re: The Hills finale tonight . . . question

• Options

The sound was messed up, there was no sound while they were walking down the aisle either.

I think that now after watching it (after seeing stories in the tabloids) I think it was more of a joke than ever. I think it was all for publicity, the whole set up of Kristin and Justin, the blue dresses, etc, who would let this stuff play out at their wedding?

• Options
    I am watching right now.. and I already thought it was weird that Stephanie got upset that she is not the Maid of Honor. ?Why would she be the MOH over Heidi's sister??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"