Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I need some opinions

Just a little background on me.  Ever since I got AF, my cycles have never been regular.  I could three or four months without getting AF.  When I met my H, I went on BCP for a year and that was the first time I have ever been regular.  I went off BCP because my script ran out and I didn't want to be on them anymore.  My H and I used condoms as BC and it was fine since my cycles were never consistent.  All of my cycles when we were TTC were over 50 days.  We stopped TTC after a 96 day cycle and we hit the one year mark since we can't afford fertility treatments.  Now, my last cycle was 40 days and I just got AF today after 39 days. 

Do you girls think that my body could be regulating on it's own or it's just a fluke?  I'm so confused.  

Re: I need some opinions

• Options

It could be...but you know I am just as lost with this as you, lol.

I really hope it is! 

• Options
    mkemilymkemily member
    I hope its regulating. I guess it may just take a few more (hopefully short) cycles to find out. GL!
    "Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart." BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAbc15379:

I really hope it is! 

I'm so lost about this you have no idea.  I have never had a 40 day cycle.  I'm at a loss.  

• Options
    I'm not sure, but it is looking a lot better than it was!  GL!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    imagerls07:
    imageAbc15379:

I really hope it is! 

I'm so lost about this you have no idea.  I have never had a 40 day cycle.  I'm at a loss.  

I would be thrown off too! It's hard though, cause once you think you see a pattern, it changes. I really hope that they continue to stay short for you.
  • Options
    imageAbc15379:
    imagerls07:
    imageAbc15379:

I really hope it is! 

I would be thrown off too! It's hard though, cause once you think you see a pattern, it changes. I really hope that they continue to stay short for you.

Exactly Abc.  I don't want to get my hopes up that my cycles are done being over 90 days but i know that will only make them longer.  LOL.  The human body definitely confuses the crap out of me. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"