1st Trimester
Options

Dear DH....

Not only do you seem to be totally unaware of how tired and nauseous I am at all times of day, but you also seem unaware that I need some additional help around the house.

Number one...could you please stop taking half hour long BMs to get out of bathing DS.

Number two...could you possibly put all the dishes in the dishwasher?  Why are there random forks and cups in the sink?  You got them rinsed,but you couldn't turn around 90 degrees and stick them in the dishwasher?

Number three...could you  please try to help me get DS to bed early enough so that I can actually get some rest as well?

Number four...could you please help me out with watching DS so I can get my graduate work turned in on time so I'm not totally stressed out?

Number five...could you please do things when I ask amnd not a half hour, two hours, two days, or two weeks later?  

OK...vent over.  I want to rip his head off right now...and it's not just hormones!  I just hate how inconsiderate he is!!!!!!!!!!  

PS I do still love him....but I need the help!!

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dear DH....

• Options
    Oh, you poor thing!  Mine was awful last time around, so I feel your pain.  He needs some sense knocked into him.  When my mom was pregnant with me, her dr. gave my dad a firm talking to about how she should be resting and he should be cleaning and taking care of the other kids.  It worked!  Maybe you can conspire with your dr?  :)  GL
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Haha...that's awesome!!!!  I will have to talk to the doc next time.  There is actually a midwife in his practice, so I am positive she wouldn't mind giving him a talking to.  :)  Thanks for the advice!!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

One more thing...my sister tells me that I should just lay around and tell DH that I'm very busy "on a cellular level." 

My husband asked me to do laundry the other day and I told him, I'll do the laundry, you go make a placenta.  :)

• Options
    LMAO!
  • Options
    imagebabydragonsister:

One more thing...my sister tells me that I should just lay around and tell DH that I'm very busy "on a cellular level." 

My husband asked me to do laundry the other day and I told him, I'll do the laundry, you go make a placenta.  :)

thats the greatest line i heard all day!!! LOL

• Options
    imagebabydragonsister:

That's awesome! I'm so going to use this!!

Though I don't know how much it'll work. DH said he would do the dishes 3 hours ago, but I see baseball on the TV and I'm still waiting...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"