TTC After a Loss
Options

M/C, PL board

i think it's weird that they have to come here to link to that board.  why would it not be posted on the home page of all the boards?  if i was a newb i wouldn't even think to look here for that board.  do other boards have links like that or are we the special ones?

Re: M/C, PL board

• Options
    Thats true. Thats the only board I know that links with another.
  • Options
    I wonder why they changed this - it seems harder to navigate as well. ?Hopefully the powers that be read this post.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think I remember IBIS asking about this?  I can't remember if she asked for it to be added for people who came here, but really should check out mc/pl first.  Confused  Does that sound familiar to anyone?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I think this is the only board with a link. ?I agree it should be a link on all boards, in fact it should be an option on the main community page.?
  • Options
    I think the m/c / PL board just didn't fit into any of their categoried. And, obviously, categories are more important than people's needs.
  • Options
    texas77texas77 member

imagePeetiePie:
    I think I remember IBIS asking about this?  I can't remember if she asked for it to be added for people who came here, but really should check out mc/pl first.  Confused  Does that sound familiar to anyone?

i do remember something about this when it first happened but i don't remember specifically what was said. 

• Options

imagetexas77:
    i think it's weird that they have to come here to link to that board.  why would it not be posted on the home page of all the boards?  if i was a newb i wouldn't even think to look here for that board.  do other boards have links like that or are we the special ones?

It is b/c Ibis asked them to do it as we had gotten a huge influx of new B's who wanted more specific info on MC stuff when the bump gods redid the site. 

• Options
    texas77texas77 member
    oh.  :) 
  • Options
    Im pretty sure IBIS said it should be on the main list of boards, and the responded by putting a link at the top of TTCAL.  But if you click on boards at the top from anywhere but the home page, you get the original format.  And you can still see them all listed on the side.  But I agree that it should go back to how it was *sigh* the good 'ol days.
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    KK2004KK2004 member

imageL2theC42:
    I wonder why they changed this - it seems harder to navigate as well.  Hopefully the powers that be read this post.

Ditto. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"