Parenting after a Loss
Options

Anyone get AF really early pp?

I'm not sure if this is AF or not (by god it better not be) I'm BF and pumping and plan on continuing until at least 6mos. But since wed i've had red spotting and very light flow. Just a bit more than a pantyliner needed. No cramps or PMS. Do you think this is AF or just left over PP bleeding? I just had my 6w pp check up and forgot to ask.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone get AF really early pp?

• Options

i got it at 9 weeks pp and i exclusively BF. 

i bled pp until 6 weeks exactly. 

• Options
    I got AF 5 weeks PP, but I was FF'ing, so my 2 cents may not be very helpful!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JessiLWJessiLW member
    I just wish I knew if this was AF or not. 6 weeks seems awful early for BF'ing. Grrr.
  • Options
    I did.  For me it was a sign of low supply.
  • Options

imagebooks4brooke:
    I did.  For me it was a sign of low supply.

my supply also tanked around this time but i've been able to get it back up with some help.

• Options
    JessiLWJessiLW member
    My supply tanked for about 1 1/2 weeks after I was hospitalized for 4 day for an unrelated issue. But my supply has been on the way up for a few days now and is better than it was two weeks ago.
  • Options
    jnealetjnealet member
    Did you start on the mini pill?  I spotted around 7 weeks but it was from the pill - I couldn't take it at the same time every day for the life of me.
  • Options
    JessiLWJessiLW member

Nope haven't started any BCP's yet but will probably get the NuvaRing thingy. Hope that doesn't kill my supply either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"