Eco-Friendly Family
Options

Taggie blankets

Does anyone make these? If so, what dimensions do you use? What kind of material? Any help would be greatly appreciated! TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Taggie blankets

• Options
    lar1203lar1203 member

i have made a couple. i have used flannel/flannel and flannel/minky. i just kinda wing the measurements. you can google "taggie blanket tutorial". they are pretty simple and fun to make!

btw, i'm giving one away on my blog.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelar1203:

i have made a couple. i have used flannel/flannel and flannel/minky. i just kinda wing the measurements. you can google "taggie blanket tutorial". they are pretty simple and fun to make!

?:) ?I was about to say that the one on your blog is beautiful!!?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lar1203lar1203 member
    imageJoeysLady:
    imagelar1203:

:)  I was about to say that the one on your blog is beautiful!! 

thank you!

• Options
    I was just about to say the one on your blog is so pretty! I love it! I wish I was having a girl, they get all the pretty stuff! Smile Thanks for suggesting I look up the tutorial. I found one that seems decent and easy enough. I never would have thought to look it up. Haha.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lar1203lar1203 member

thanks! i'd keep it if i had a girl!

i used a couple os ds's old receiving blankets to make some ribbon blankets. we had lots to spare!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"