Parenting after a Loss
Options

**MrsRoss**

He still doesn't sleep 4 hours at a time? ?Holy hell Jules!! ?How are you functioning?? ?What does your pedi say? ?anything? ?I know he is ahead all milestones so what gives???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **MrsRoss**

• Options
    he will do 4 hours but it's not every day. The pedi says that b/c he's so advanced his sleep will suck more. Well, not in those words. She said that babies that meet milestones early have a much harder time with sleep. They are constantly learning so their brains are on overdrive. it totally sucks.
  • Options

imagemrs_ross07:
    he will do 4 hours but it's not every day. The pedi says that b/c he's so advanced his sleep will suck more. Well, not in those words. She said that babies that meet milestones early have a much harder time with sleep. They are constantly learning so their brains are on overdrive. it totally sucks.

I hope he's a good teenager for you!?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i'll kill him if he isn't. lol
  • Options
    imagecloud9climber:

imagemrs_ross07:

I hope he's a good teenager for you!?

He better be a good toddler, to heck with teenage years. Julie won't make it that long if he doesn't start to sleep soon. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"