Stay at Home Moms
Options

Is anyone still doing Cha Cha?

Is anyone still doing this? 

Is it a decent way to make money anymore? 

How many hours a day are you putting in and how much are you making?

Re: Is anyone still doing Cha Cha?

• Options
    I'm still a Guide but I haven't done much work lately.  They changed the pay structure to pay depending on the type of question.  And then recently they lowered the pay on most categories. 

It's still a fun and easy way to make some extra cash but don't expect to get rich... :)  The days when I was pretty easily making $300 a week are long gone. 
  • Options
    I gave up on it right after the new year and the Obama inauguration.  The system got all messed up, I was sitting around on my computer waiting 3 hours with no questions, so I tossed in the towel and haven't logged in since.  It would have been nice for a few extra $, but not worth being "chained" to my computer for so few questions.  It might be fixed now but I never had the urge to log back in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    whats cha cha?
  • Options

imageJerseygirl16:
    I'm still a Guide but I haven't done much work lately.  They changed the pay structure to pay depending on the type of question.  And then recently they lowered the pay on most categories. 

It's still a fun and easy way to make some extra cash but don't expect to get rich... :)  The days when I was pretty easily making $300 a week are long gone. 

I completely agree with this. I'm still a ChaCha Guide, although I rarely (if ever) work. When I log in I can still get back-to-back questions, but with the recent pay structure changes, I can't easily make $1000/mo any longer. Luckily I found other at-home jobs, so I'm not too distraught over it.

Hawaii
  • Options

imageJerseygirl16:

How much are you able to make these days?  And how much time do you put in?

• Options
    imagesmilejenn:

imageJerseygirl16:

I completely agree with this. I'm still a ChaCha Guide, although I rarely (if ever) work. When I log in I can still get back-to-back questions, but with the recent pay structure changes, I can't easily make $1000/mo any longer. Luckily I found other at-home jobs, so I'm not too distraught over it.

How much are you able to make now and how much time are you putting in to do that?

What other work at home jobs did you find?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"