Success after IF

I would like a full SPOILING of UP. if no one would mind.

I am starting to think might be too sad for my hormones so if anyone would be willing to spoil the entire movie for me that would be awesome .   TIA

Re: I would like a full SPOILING of UP. if no one would mind.

• So would I.  No preg hormones here but still want to know.  Someone spoil it for us!  :-)
  • I never even heard of this movie before.  Is it out in theaters?  What is it about.  Very intrigued....
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha, here it goes....

A little boy and little girl who share a passion for some celebrity end up falling in love and getting married. They attempt to have children but she ends up losing the baby. Nonetheless, they have a happy marriage and end up growing old together, until the wife passes away. The wife had this dream to put their dream house on some hill in South America so the husband goes about accomplishing this dream for his deceased wife. He attempts to do this by floating their dream house using a bunch of balloons and along the way he gets into trouble and whatnot. It's Disney so the movie does have a happy ending (as in he does eventually get the house on the hill) but regardless, it's still pretty sad. Especially because he discovers that his wife left him these pictures of the both of them together. The first 10 minutes is what got me though and the end got both my husband and I choked up too.

Honestly, if I had known it would've gotten me this emotional, I probably wouldn't have seen it. I didn't expect to cry like a baby during a Disney movie, much less my husband! But overall, it was a good movie, despite the tears.

TTC#1=Feb 2009: 50 mg Clomid+Ovidrel shot+Metformin+Dexamethasone+TI=BFP!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC#2=July 2011: Surprise BFP: Chemical Pregnancy
  • Did she actually lose a baby or was the doctor telling her they couldn't have children? I was a bit confused by that, but it was extremely sad either way. Such an incredibly sweet movie.
  • imagePattypoundcake:
    Did she actually lose a baby or was the doctor telling her they couldn't have children? I was a bit confused by that, but it was extremely sad either way. Such an incredibly sweet movie.

I think she lost the baby because at one point, they had a crib and were painting together a nursery, which made me assume she was pregnant.

• imageHeatherandRay:
    I never even heard of this movie before.  Is it out in theaters?  What is it about.  Very intrigued....

It's a Pixar/Disney movie. They didn't really do much advertising on it now that I think about it.

• imageGreenEyedGal:

imagePattypoundcake:
    Did she actually lose a baby or was the doctor telling her they couldn't have children? I was a bit confused by that, but it was extremely sad either way. Such an incredibly sweet movie.

I think she lost the baby because at one point, they had a crib and were painting together a nursery, which made me assume she was pregnant.

I think you might be right, I forgot about that. 

• Ditto Greeneyedgal's summary. Re: the babyloss/IF storyline, it's vague because it's just a second during a montage of the couple's life together. I interpreted it as losing a baby because they were preparing a room and then they showed her in a doctor's office crying, then the husband consoling her, and they never had kids. DH thought the doctor's office scene could have been her getting told they couldn't have kids. Either way it was very sad, and I really didn't expect to see a loving couple fail to have kids then the wife die within the first 15 minutes of a Disney movie. It was just SO sad. There are other sad parts too (little boy with an absentee divorced father, et cetera) but the husband and wife and the wife dying and the husband doing so much to make her last wish come true was just too much for me.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • no pg hormones here either but since being pg my hormones are whacked maybe from breastfeeding?  Don't think I will be seeing this that is so sad. But look at disney (nemo, bambi, lion king, etc etc. )  i think that is even too much for them...sniff and haven't even watched it. thanks for the info
  • I really thought it was a sweet, sweet movie. Though, I would have preferred to see it at home so I could really get a good bawl in, the theater was to quiet for me to really lose it and it was hard to keep it together lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"