Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

NBR: Which dyson vac if I don't have pets?

I hear such great things about the various dyson vacs but I don't have any pets and 75% hardwood floors.  Is it worth the money?

I really just need something that goes around hardwood floors quickly & with power and tools to clean crevisis (?) and upulstry....spelling doesn't count on sundaysBig Smile

Re: NBR: Which dyson vac if I don't have pets?

• DC 14 or 24.  I have the one for pets and I really like it.  My mom has the one that is not for pets (older model though) and she used her old one then the dyson right after and the dyson picked up more
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have the Dyson DC24 All floor model and it is great. Our home is mostly hardwood with an area rug and one carpeted bedroom. I love how lightweight, yet powerful the vaccum is. I have no trouble taking it up or down the stairs. We do not have the crevice tool, but you can purchase it. BTW we got our Dyson on craigslist, brand new in a never opened box, so it might be worth checking your local cragislist!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the pink DC07 from Target, and I super pink puffy heart it. We bought it on sale for $350 the day after Thanksgiving and got a free $100 Target gift card!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"