TTC After a Loss
Options

general questions

I had EWCM on 5/29 and 5/30 with strange period-like heaviness in my pelvic area, a negative OPK test on 5/31, could that mean that I ovulated on 5/29 or 5/30 but not on 5/31?

I just had a few test leftover from my previous pregnancy...I was just testing the waters so-to-speak. Not sure if we met the "window" or not, and we're really not "trying".

I know that it's just going to be me waiting to see if AF shows up or not.

Doesn't anyone have a magic crystal ball? haha. :)

Re: general questions

• Options
    texas77texas77 member
    when was your last period?  and what is your question?
  • Options
    My question is about ovulation..I didn't take a preg test, just an ovulation test...my period was on 5/17 (15 days ago)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    texas77texas77 member

ohhh, yeah the OPK test.  well when i was using the internet cheapies i never got a + opk.  then i switched to a diff brand and got +'s.  so maybe you got a bum test?  it's possible that your surge already passed. 

ugh, this process is so confusing.  here's what the magic 8 ball said about whether you O'd or not:

Absolutely!

• Options
    imagetexas77:

ohhh, yeah the OPK test.  well when i was using the internet cheapies i never got a + opk.  then i switched to a diff brand and got +'s.  so maybe you got a bum test?  it's possible that your surge already passed. 

ugh, this process is so confusing.  here's what the magic 8 ball said about whether you O'd or not:

Absolutely!

I never seemed to get a truly positive ovulation test result even the month I conceived! There were always the lines, but never matching colors etc.

My guess is that I ovulated Fri/Sat..most likely Sat..I was feeling it. 

So now I wait. I'm not sure we hit the window...we enjoyed (eh hem) ourselves on 25th and 31st...and that's ok, I've only had 3 cycles since our loss, at this point it's just practice. 

• Options
    texas77texas77 member
    that's the right attitude to have.  OPK can be confusing.  i know some who use the cheapies and then a digital to confirm.  i haven't bought any digi's yet cuz i'm cheap. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"