Washington Babies

PIP -- 6 Month Photo

I finally did the twin's 6 month photos (a week late, oops!).  This one is so funny that I just had to share.  It looks like Ryan is telling Audrey something really funny! 
There were SO giggly today!  Oh, and we finally started them on solids (rice cereal) today.  Yippee!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: PIP -- 6 Month Photo

• Great picture!  They look so healthy and happy.
  • They are so cute.  So squishy!  And they look so dang happy!  Good job, mama!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • KNemoKNemo member
    OMG....CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• OMG! Your babies are SO ridiculously cute it makes my baby fever go out of control! I want to eat them up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ohhhh the chub!!  I want to eat the chub. Tell me that's not weird that I want to eat your babies. Figuratively speaking of course.
  • imagenykola:
    Ohhhh the chub!!  I want to eat the chub. Tell me that's not weird that I want to eat your babies. Figuratively speaking of course.

Um, I mentioned eating them up to...we can be weirdos together. Stick out tongue

• imageAlli923:

imagenykola:
    Ohhhh the chub!!  I want to eat the chub. Tell me that's not weird that I want to eat your babies. Figuratively speaking of course.

Um, I mentioned eating them up to...we can be weirdos together. Stick out tongue

Indeed we can!  Baby cannibalism rocks! In a non-creepy sort of way.  And just think, soon we will have babies of our own to eat!  We just gotta get you pregnant....okay, well that "we" doesn't include me, but rather your DH...but you catch my drift.
  • Yes Great picture!!
  • You have the CUTEST twins I've ever seen. Seriously, these babies would turn anyone into cheek pinchers.

Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • imagenykola:
    imageAlli923:

imagenykola:

Indeed we can!  Baby cannibalism rocks! In a non-creepy sort of way.  And just think, soon we will have babies of our own to eat!  We just gotta get you pregnant....okay, well that "we" doesn't include me, but rather your DH...but you catch my drift.

lol, you're cracking me up! But I totally agree!

• They are getting so big and are just so darn cute!!!!!!  I LOVE their smiles!
  • You should enter this photo in the babytalk.com photo contest...it ends tomorrow, and i bet this photo would be in the finals!
    Married! | July 15, 2005 | It's a Girl! | January 31, 2009 | It's a Girl! | July 21, 2011
    Heavens to Murgatroyd Blog
    Unofficial Baby Names Sticky Note: New and Old| Local Bumpie Website image
  • RobynKRobynK member
    You girls are so funny!  I do "eat" their cheeks sometimes -- they especially love when you nibble/smooch their cheeks and just under their cheeks on their necks.  Oh man the giggles that move produces are just out of control Smile
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I seriously love this picture! SO cute! They're gonna be best friends for life! BFFL'S! Stick out tongue
  • OMG, look at those cheeks!
  • imagebraveangel2:
    You should enter this photo in the babytalk.com photo contest...it ends tomorrow, and i bet this photo would be in the finals!

Agreed!

• Awww, cute! ?What happy little babies!
  • Awww! They are so cute!

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• I don't know how I missed this post yesterday! OMG! They are adorable!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pearly1pearly1 member
    What a precious photo! They are so cute. Happy 6 months!
  • imageAlli923:

imagenykola:

I pretty much want to chew on them!   and when you have your own babies, you can!  I chew Gabe and Audrey's legs and bummies quite often to be honest!  I just eat them up!!!!

• I love that picture. They are so cute and I want to eat them all up also. I love their checks. You should save this picture and in 5 years, redo it where they are sitting the same and laughing at each other. TOO CUTE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"