Eco-Friendly Family

best place for bubble mailers

just curious where other people that use these to ship in tend to buy them for a good price and if anyone is able to find the recycled ones i've heard tell about..  i don't want to buy like a GAZILLION at once but am hoping for more than like 1-5 at a time at a better price than the local store?

anyone?  

my cool cat - er, bunny!

Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
my bfp chart!
our hippy baby blog

Re: best place for bubble mailers

• I get my recylable non plastic ones my the case at staples the called caremail
    "Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky." -- Rabindranath Tagore Recycling is like laughter, it's contagious! Invite all your friends!" Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • ebay is a great place to check - there are usually decent prices on that kind of quantity since you won't want quantities like 500-thousands that a lot of the shipping supply companies sell!
  • Loading the player...
  • I buy mine at uline.com.  I'm buy mine in like boxes of 100 or something, so I'm not sure what quantities you can get them in, but the prices are pretty good and shipping is super crazy fast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"