Infertility

NT3R: I need to b!tch a minute

WTF is up with the nest being so apprehensive about letting people post links in their siggy for their craft business? I seriously don't get it.

I went over to the craft board and said I was in the market for a hand bag and asked if they could share their websites with me. They couldn't even do that - they had to PM me their website. What kind of crap is that?

This just fires me up. I mean this is a public forum and if we want to show off our talents then we should be able too. They don't give a damn about us and how their bump avatars are stupid and how 95% of us would rather not see the stories when we first log in - I could go on and on. Oh, and they can't even fix the sh!t that's broken, but don't conduct business on here. Shame, shame!

WTFE! Sometimes, the Bump, the Nest, the Knot or whatever it's called today just pisses me the f off.

Ok, thanks for listening! Carry on. :)

Re: NT3R: I need to b!tch a minute

• I don't understand why it would be a problem. As long as they are not in direct competition with the Site, I would say fair game. Some people just have their panties up their bums just a little too high.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know why, but it just made me upset. What's the point of a freaking craft board if you can't share anything with anyone? Ugh!

• Loading the player...
  • I remember that rule from back in my Knottie days.  If it's just harmless showing off, it shouldn't be a big deal, but they probably don't want people coming on here who are strictly trying to drum up business.... but seriously, if you just create crafts for fun and would like to sell some of it, I don't know why The Bump would care.... ugh, very frustrating.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wow! I guess that's what happens when AF shows up 6 days early. You're not prepared for anything are you? LOL

I know this is silly but for some reason it lit a fire under my butt. So, LOL at me and carry on!! :P

• I don't get it either. What's the harm in having a link in your siggy to your site? It's not like anyone is forced to click on it if they don't want to!
  • imagearb212:
    I don't get it either. What's the harm in having a link in your siggy to your site? It's not like anyone is forced to click on it if they don't want to!

I couldn't agree more. Sometimes, I hate the nest.

• I agree Tarah, it is stupid. It not like people who make handcrafted items are in it to make millions. Its silly.
    My Blog: When Will Hope and Faith Pay Off

"The Sisterhood of Infertility" Blog

Cycle#18=BFP....M/C @ 7w2d...heartbroken
    IUI #1 (cycle 25) = Chem PG, IUI # 2 Cycle 32 = BFFN! SURPRISE--- We're PG!! Break Cycle BFP November 2009!!!! M/C # 2
    Sadly, a Mommy to 3 Angel Babies
    "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." John Lennon
    miscarriage survivor Pictures, Images and Photos
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"