Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anybody going to watch MTV Movie Awards?

I am a huge dork and completely excited to watch it tonight!  I can't wait to see the trailer for New Moon and of course drool over Rob Pattinson!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anybody going to watch MTV Movie Awards?

• Options
    I cannot wait!  I will be recording them so I can watch the trailer over and over again!  Did you see the new pics online of New Moon?
    ~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options

imageHeatherPB1020:
    I cannot wait!  I will be recording them so I can watch the trailer over and over again!  Did you see the new pics online of New Moon?

Yes and they are great!  EW.com has a :15 sneek peek of the trailer.  I think I have watched it about 30 times.  I will also be DVRing the show. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagerebelina1:

imageHeatherPB1020:

Yes and they are great!  EW.com has a :15 sneek peek of the trailer.  I think I have watched it about 30 times.  I will also be DVRing the show. 

I had no idea that there was a sneek peek... 

~Married- 10.20.2007~ TTC Since- 4.3.2009 ~BFP#1- 8.25.2009 ~ Missed M/C and D&C-10.9.2009 ~BFP#2-8.12.2010 ~ EDD- 4.20.2011~ It
  • Options
    ive been waiting all week for tonight!! I saw a sneek peek of the new moon trailer but can't wait until the full version!!
  • Options
    I just watched it... twice!  My DH thinks I am nuts but I don't care.  I love Twilight!
  • Options
    No to the award show, but on myspace at 7 you can watch the full New Moon trailer.
    My life is so full of love! Lilypie First Birthday tickers Surviving The Wyoming Wind
  • Options

imageHeatherPB1020:
    I just watched it... twice!  My DH thinks I am nuts but I don't care.  I love Twilight!

lol my DH thinks the same thing! I keep telling him to read the books and he'll understand but he refuses. His loss!!

• Options
    imagebeach17blonde:

imageHeatherPB1020:

lol my DH thinks the same thing! I keep telling him to read the books and he'll understand but he refuses. His loss!!

I agree!  There is no way my DH would EVER read the books.... But he did watch the movie with me.  

• Options
    Oh, you girls have me soooo excited now!!  My DH has been listening to the books on cd since he drives a ton for work.  He likes them, but obviously isn't in love with them like we are.  It probably isn't the same for guys.  He's in it for the fight scenes and the cars.
  • Options
    imageHeatherPB1020:
    imagebeach17blonde:

imageHeatherPB1020:

I agree!  There is no way my DH would EVER read the books.... But he did watch the movie with me.  

DH won't even think about reading the books but he did sit through the movie.  He thinks my Twilight obsession is crazy.  My BFF's DH read all of the books and told my DH he actually enjoyed them. 

• Options
    I am watching it tonight....to see Kings of Leon perform!  They are amazing :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I think i just might DVR it! Thanks for reminding me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"