Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

remember when i said I was weary?

That horrible insensitive and rude person is still terrorizing the TTC 12+ boards...stay out of there unless you wanna argue with someone who will tell you that you don't belong on HER board. sheesh.

Re: remember when i said I was weary?

• imagemindyschaller:
    That horrible insensitive and rude person is still terrorizing the TTC 12+ boards...stay out of there unless you wanna argue with someone who will tell you that you don't belong on HER board. sheesh.

"still terrorizing" - lolz

She merely directed you to a listing of acronyms on Google.  Isn't that what you wanted?  Quit being so over-dramatic.  And never complain about one board to another.  It only shows two boards how douchey you are. 

• we lurk everywhere. stfu.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJustBoo:

Look at the time stamps.  She posted this before I replied on 12+.  She posted this and then came to us and asked us a question. 

ETA: She posted her question, lurked and then came to post this.  

::wonders who the terrorist is::

• imagepmarie33:
    imageJustBoo:

Look at the time stamps.  She posted this before I replied on 12+.  She posted this and then came to us and asked us a question. 

My money's on Matsi. She's had a good day.

• I did post a question and then got a PM from the same person who was being rude last time. The whole idea of having forums like this is to ask questions, vent feelings and talk to people who have experienced the same things you have. I think it is unfair to attack someone on a personal level based on feelings she is having. I haven't posted that person's name because I'm not trying to call them out. They know who they are, and I was expressing the fact that, though the vast majority of women on these forums are caring, compassionate and supportive people, there are a few who use this as a way to make themselves feel better by bashing the other members.

As for being a lurker, I am. We have all read some posts from other boards that didn't inspire us to reply. I have been looking at several boards that apply to my situation in looking for something that interests me or may help me get over the loss of our baby.

I really think that it is a shame that everyone on this website isn't like someflower, wearingred, cowgirl and the countless others (especially on the Miscarriage/Loss Board) that are trying to create a supportive environment for the those who need it. I apologize if I have offended you, but really, how old are we?

• imageyogisunam:
    imagepmarie33:
    imageJustBoo:

My money's on Matsi. She's had a good day.

rofrmao

• mindyschaller-- i do think you, and anyone else, has the right to post on any board, but this is a double edged sword. since everyone has the right to post, and since everyone has the right to post pretty much whatever they want, it's up to YOU to choose where you want to go and what you want to say/ask.

if you want to post on the TTC 12 mo+ because the majority of the board is very supportive and helpful, i say continue to post and ignore anyone who isn't. but if you find that everytime you post you get responses that upset you, perhaps it isn't worth it. keep in touch with the individuals that are supportive/helpful, and stick to boards that you feel better about.

i can understand why you don't want to name names and i think that's best. however, to avoid the starting of or continuation of drama, if someone is giving you such a hard time (ie, being rude in pm's), i say complain directly to the board moderators or report the person and leave it at that. otherwise by making it public people take "sides" and it can get completely out of hand.

remember that you are here for help/advice/support... if you feel you are getting what you need, you may just have to put up with a few random snarky comments. but again, if it is getting to the point where it's upsetting you then it's NOT helpful and it's just not worth it to post there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"