Toddlers: 24 Months+

WWYD: Flex spending...

DH has like over $1k left in his FSA acct and it expires in July. Eek!!! WWYD? I can go to the Endo that is out of network for my HMO ins, and I'll just pay cash. What else, though? I need a filling replaced from when I was 10 yrs old (my only filling). How much are those? (Never thought I'd care how much those cost. LOL!) Any other ideas? Do massages count? (wishful thinking.)

Re: WWYD: Flex spending...

• I always used mine for new glasses and contacts
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I also use mine for glasses. I would call the dentist, they are sort of all over the place in price, and maybe try a chriopractor instead of a massage.
  • Loading the player...
  • Glasses/Prescription sunglasses (generally for sunglasses, the optical shop will bill it as if it were a spare pair of regular glasses in case the FSA has a problem with sunglasses)

Dentist (my DH always goes over our dental insurance!)
    Drugstore.com: Stock up on the pricey OTC things you use and you'll get "drugstore dollars" credits toward a future purchase

I stock up on : OTC pain meds, cold remedies, monistat, pregnancy tests, first aid supplies, diaper creme, etc--thye list the FSA   eligible items (also heating pads, etc.)

Maybe  trip to the dermatologist?  get a script for some nice medicated scrub, etc.

• yeah, drug store purchases are a good one, the dermatologist and chiropractor both count... (a chiropractor often gives?therapeutic?massage...)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"