Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Finally got an idea board together!

Here it is...

We have already purchased the furniture and we're waiting to find out if we'll be moving to paint and put up the bead board.  Up next: ordering the painting!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Finally got an idea board together!

• Options
    I'm glad it's all coming together for you.  The bright colors are so pretty. :)  What does the bedding look like?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No bumpers or quilt or anything.  Just the basic sheets.  We are registered for a red, a dark blue and a dark green.  And we found a yellow at the furniture store yesterday.  IF we find bumpers, we really only want to put them on the back side of the crib (against the wall)... There is a chance I'll make one to fit, but I probably won't worry about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSWBs Wifey:
    No bumpers or quilt or anything.  Just the basic sheets.  We are registered for a red, a dark blue and a dark green.  And we found a yellow at the furniture store yesterday.  IF we find bumpers, we really only want to put them on the back side of the crib (against the wall)... There is a chance I'll make one to fit, but I probably won't worry about it.

I never used a bumper with DS and you will have a lot of sheet color options with all your choices.  I love the bright Zoo picture.  It brings the whole nusery together.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"