Adoption
Options

GTKYF- Celeb look-a-likes

Who do you look like, or who do people say you look like?  (post a picture of you and your famous person if you are so inclined)

Re: GTKYF- Celeb look-a-likes

• Options

I have been told Emma Waston (Hermione from Harry Potter- especially when I was a kid)

Me (at 14):                        Her:

image  image

• Options
    I've been told many times that I look like Drew Barrymore but it was moreso when I kept my hair in a blond bob (think Wedding Singer).  I just don't have any pics from back then!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I have gotten Charlize Theron and Nicole Kidman. Of course that was 30 lbs ago...and without the professionals to do my hair and makeup.

Not easy to see me up close, but this is my most recent pic of myself.

I am pretty average blonde blue eye girl...

• Options
    I don't think I look like any celebs - and I've never been told I do.  But, I have heard that there's another girl in Denver that looks a lot like me. 
    2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I've gotten Drew Barrymore before.  I think it's complexion and roundness of features...of course that was many pounds ago!!

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    imageTTCgradstud:

I have been told Emma Waston (Hermione from Harry Potter- especially when I was a kid)

Me (at 14):??????????????????????? Her:

image? image

Wow--I completely see the resemblance! ?It's amazing! ?I actually thought the first pic was her before I looked at the other one!

• Options

I've been told I look like Jewel, but that's usually after I've been playing my guitar and singing. ?I guess my vocal style is similar. ?I am a blonde, but I think that's the extent of the physical resemblance.

Here's a pic of me and DH at a wedding

and here's Jewel

• Options
    I don't resemble any celebs but I have a sister that looks a little like Rihanna, (she hates it when people say this to her)
  • Options
    I have been told I look like Jennifer Anniston..But I only see it when I have long hair--if I have a bob. Then no.?
  • Options

i have been told Sarah Jessica Parker, especially when my hair is long. 

Sorry, no photos to post since the past couple of years my hair is getting shorter and shorter!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"