Washington Babies

what to get a 2yo boy???

I need ideas on a bday present for a 2yo boy.  Help!

TIA! 

Re: what to get a 2yo boy???

• For Jacobs birthday we had a "Cars" theme...he still is obsessed with that movie...I think you'd be good getting him anything from that movie...also Thomas the Tank Engine stuff as well as tractors or cars/trucks that move or have "life-like" sounds and buttons...
    DVD's are always good too (as long as you know what movies they already have!) Is there a theme to the party?? That may help you too! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • TRUCKS

TRUCKS

TRUCKS

or maybe trains.

:)

Ben loves Matchbox cars, anything from the Cars movie, big "diggers" for outside, fire trucks.

• Loading the player...
  • Yah cars and trains are usually a big hit. Also balls, basketballs, soccer balls, bouncy balls. My sons also finally getting into books. Of course only ones about Thomas the Train or tractors.
  • Trucks and trains were and still are HUGE in our house.  Now that he's 3, he likes specific kinds of trucks - firetrucks, garbage trucks....but at 2 any kind of truck was fascinating! 
  • Thank you so much!   You guys are the best.

(so this is what Lennon is going to be into next year.) 

• ride on toys are still popular, and you could get a smaller tricycle.  I found one at Toys R Us that my nephew really liked!  Oh, he also likes those little people sets, like the farm.  There's one that's a construction theme.
    ~Susan Mommy to H 08.07.06, and G 10.11.08, m/c(d&c) 08.10.05 13wks image
    NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker My Pregnancy blog
  • So target and BRU have these firetrucks that are around $18 that make noise and light up. Cruz loves cars and such but he pushes that one all over the house non-stop making fire engine noises!  He LOVES it!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • everyone has already covered it bt honestlyanything with wheels!
    Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"