Washington Babies

:*Justine*:

You're popular. I think it's cause you're so nice! Wink

What are you doing next week?? I need to get the he*l out of this hot, hot apartment!! And you need a newborn fix right??

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

Re: :*Justine*:

• haha! I don't even understand what the post below is saying......??

I'm pretty much open next week. We just have baby swim on Tue and Thur mornings so I would be available after 12:30 or so those days. Lets GTG! Maybe a walk at the park in Woodinville? Then we can sit around and chit chat after?  I'll ask Leanne too...she's always down for a gtg!

• and YES...I must hold Mr. Max!!!!!!! Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • why the heck do you guys have to live so far away Sad sounds like a good time! lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageLuvBug12683:
    why the heck do you guys have to live so far away Sad sounds like a good time! lol

You should come anyway! 

• KNemoKNemo member

imageLuvBug12683:
    why the heck do you guys have to live so far away Sad sounds like a good time! lol

LuvBug....I actually don't live that far away from you! We should find a 1/2 way point between Woodinville and Orting and do a big GTG!

• KNemoKNemo member
    imageJRS72206:

haha! I don't even understand what the post below is saying......??

I'm pretty much open next week. We just have baby swim on Tue and Thur mornings so I would be available after 12:30 or so those days. Lets GTG! Maybe a walk at the park in Woodinville? Then we can sit around and chit chat after?  I'll ask Leanne too...she's always down for a gtg!

Check w/ Leanne and see what works for her! I'm down with anything.

• imageKNemo:

imageLuvBug12683:

LuvBug....I actually don't live that far away from you! We should find a 1/2 way point between Woodinville and Orting and do a big GTG!

true true...I guess I never noticed you were in Kent! haha...I dont mind driving at all...I just dont want to invite myself...so rude! I would see if my mom could watch Jacob for me so it could just be a "baby playdate" ...and like Justine...I always need a newborn fix..Wink
  • imageLuvBug12683:
    imageKNemo:

imageLuvBug12683:

true true...I guess I never noticed you were in Kent! haha...I dont mind driving at all...I just dont want to invite myself...so rude! I would see if my mom could watch Jacob for me so it could just be a "baby playdate" ...and like Justine...I always need a newborn fix..Wink

The more the merrier! Def come!! I'll let you know what day once we figure it out. 

• Butting in here to perhaps invite myself also, depending on when and where...I would love to meet you ladies!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Looks like Leanne is open for any day and time. I can after 12:30 on Mon, Tue and Thur and anytime on Wed and Fri. What's best for you ladies?
  • where are you guys playing??  I want to play too if its on a wednesday or thursday! =)   
  • pretty much any day is good for us besides Wednesdays....other than that time doesnt really matter either...depending where we meet it may be good to leave before rush hour traffic starts...god knows 167 and 405 will be wonderful..lol
  • KNemoKNemo member

Let's do Thursday so Jen can come too!

Keri I would love for you to come!!!

• I am butting in too. Just wanted to say have fun ladies and wish I didn't have to work so I could come. I really really want to see Isabelle again and hold little Max. I know I will probably cry when I do because lately everytime I hold babies or see babies they make me cry. HAVE FUN! I will be there in spirit lol. Unless you meet somewhere that's near my work so I could stop by on my lunch break. =]
  • Yea! I'm in for Thursday. Name your time and place!
    Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"