Northern California Babies
Options

G's head is in the 50th percentile, all else 3

Well... no wonder my kids' clothes don't fit right -- he's wearing 6mo+ clothes, when his head needs a 9mo+ opening.

There better be a big brain baking in that noggin'

Re: G's head is in the 50th percentile, all else 3

• Options

It's definitely brains.  :)

Can I tease you a little and say that your post reminds me of the movie So I Married an Axe Murderer.

• Options

Oh Ava, I am sorry. I was hoping he was still up on the 5th % What did the ped say, is he concerned?

In the good news I bet that is one smart kid you have there!

Gymboree has lots of clothing that has snaps in the top, so that you won't have to pull them over as hard. It is a little more pricy than some stuff but really cute.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetri-reader:

It's definitely brains.  :)

Can I tease you a little and say that your post reminds me of the movie So I Married an Axe Murderer.

This is totally what I was thinking, too!! Now I want to see the movie again---one of my favorites! Wink

• Options
    imagetri-reader:

...your post reminds me of the movie So I Married an Axe Murderer.

I saw the movie long long ago, so I don't remember the reference. Remind me.

• Options
    imagekittylove:

Oh Ava, I am sorry. I was hoping he was still up on the 5th % What did the ped say, is he concerned?

No, he's not -- he's been in the 3rd percentile for a very long time now, so he's just monitoring him staying on that curve. I'm not thrilled, but I'm telling myself that my child is special :)

• Options
    imageAvaLikeLava:

No, he's not -- he's been in the 3rd percentile for a very long time now, so he's just monitoring him staying on that curve. I'm not thrilled, but I'm telling myself that my child is special :)

Of course G is super special! He's following his curve, it's all good. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

In my best Scottish accent....Head, Move, Now.

He's gonna cry himself to sleep tonight on his big giant pillow.

That movie was awful, but that is the best part of it.

His head seems perfect to me. Big Smile

• Options

Hey, I really like that movie!!! Although, I do not love the chick who plays the main love interest. She annoys me.

Ava, does it help that G is in the 342%ile for cuteness?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"