Cincinnati Babies

Parks with baby swings

DH and I took Noah over to Winton Woods today hoping to get him on a swing for the first time, then to walk around the lake.  But unless we're completely blind we didn't see any swings there at all...baby or regular.  Did we miss them somewhere?

What other bigger parks around here have them?  There's 2 smaller parks that have them near our house, but we were looking for something that also has a walking path.

Re: Parks with baby swings

• I've been to Winton Woods and didn't see any swings either :(

I know that Sharon Woods has baby swings at both of their play areas, the Splashground by the Harbor area and the other playground by Sharon Center.  There was a line for the swings at the Harbor area last weekend! 

Have fun swinging!

• The park behind the Fairfield Twp Fire Dept (next to North Elem) has a baby swing and I think it also has some sort of walking path.  Nothing huge, but at least it's close.

Oh, have you tried Rentschler Forest?  I'm not 100% sure on the baby swing (I know the lower playground does not have them but I'm not sure about the upper playground) but I know they have walking paths.  

imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Heritage Park in Colerain Twp (near Ross) has both baby swings and a walking trail.  Its very nice!
  • kel716kel716 member

On the east side of town, the helicopter park at Clough & Glen Este Withamsville has 3.  B LOVES them.  It also has a mile walking trail. 

(not sure if that helps you or not though... can't remember what part of town you're in)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"