New Jersey Babies

moving to NJ

Next month I will be moving to cresskill and could use a pediatrician and OB/GYN. Actually lets face it I will need everything, dentist eye etc.

Please refer the doctors you love.

Re: moving to NJ

• Welcome to NJ!

I'd like to help, but I recently moved into Bergen County and all my doctors are still located in Hudson County where I grew up and now work.  Sorry...but I do know there are great doctors in this area that belong to Hackensack University, which is probably one of the best hospitals in the area.

Welcome again!

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Welcome to NJ!  I can't help you since I'm not in that area, just wanted to direct you to the NJ Nest board where you will get more response.  Lots of moms on there.
    Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome! I used to live up in that area. My old OB/GYNO was Dr. Janis Enzenbacher. She's actually out of Piermont, NY (not too far from Cresskill) and I loved her approach to things. Here is a link with some of her info: https://www.drjanisenzenbacher.yourmd.com/

I would also strongly suggest reaching out to your insurance provider and getting a listing a doctors in or around your new zip code.  That is always a good starting point.  You can then starting googling/researching using the names as a starting point. 

Best of luck.  I know how rough it is when you have to move and find new doctors!  

• No ped here yet, but my ob is Dr. Gerardis in Hackensack, right next to Hackensack hospital.  Ditto pp... you"ll get more responses on the nest nj board.

• Tenafly Pediatrics come highly recommeded by a number of my friends.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • thank you I will check the nest
  • I second Tenafly Peds...I take DD there (to their Clifton office, but they have several locations), and I really like them.
  • I use the Whole Child Center in Oradell. They are wonderful. New office, friendly staff and the Dr's are great. Green practice.
  • We just moved from NYC to NJ, but I actually grew up in Cresskill. We recently found Washington Avenue Pediatrics in Dumont and absolutely love them! Dr. Weiss and Dr. Freidman are the best and they just added a new woman who comes from Children's Hospital in Boston. I have some friends who go to Tenafly Pediatrics, but say it's a factory.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"