Austin Babies
Options

Anyone live in Gerogetown?

We're moving from Round Rock to Georgetown just before the baby is due.  I was wondering if anyone knows of any good pediatricians in Georgetown?  I'd be ok with using one in Round Rock, too if anyone knows of a really great one.  Thanks so much for your input ladies!

Re: Anyone live in Gerogetown?

• Options

Both my SILs and a friend of ours take their kids to pedis in Georgetown, I'll ask them who they see and let you know when I hear back. :)

?

• Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We interviewed quite a few in the area when we were pg with #1. ?We chose to see Dr. Hossalla with San Gabriel Pediatrics ?www.georgetownkids.com. ?She came to the hospital to perform the circumcision and to do a check on the baby which we really liked. ?The hospital has changed its policy and they didn't allow her to do the same with baby #2 but she called and checked in, etc. ?We really like her and are always able to get same day appts when necessary (even though some time we see the NP or one of the other dr's).?

One other that we interviewed and really liked was Dr. Ramsey with Chisholm Trail Pediatrics?www.chisholmtrailpediatrics.com. ?He came very highly recommended by a lot of fellow moms and my OB. ?I thought he was retiring so that was one of the reasons why we didn't go with him originally, but recently we saw him for a second opinion on an issue with ds. ?I really liked him and his office/staff. ?Maybe so much that we may switch.... we still haven't decided. ?He spent a lot of time in the office with us and he was so good with the baby. ?

?If you are thinking about either, please feel free to email me because I don't want to publicly write my 'cons' about them here. ?My email is ticiabrown ?{at} ?yahoo. ?Hope this helps some!?

Jacob David (01/07), Matthew Isaac (12/08) & Kasey Elise (9/10)
    WEB
  • Options
    Thank you lrb for the two recommendations!  I will definitely check both out!
  • Options

Both my SILs see Dr. Ramsey with Chisolm Trail Pedi.

lrb already gave him a pretty good rec. I see, so I will skip all the good things they both had to say about him! :)

• Options

Thank you so much ladies!  I will definitely check him out first!

On a side note, MrsBeckO your maternity pictures are beautiful!

• Options

I realize I am late posting but anyway.  I take DD to see Dr. Gipson at San Gabriel Pediatrics.  I love her.  I have also had Dr. Hossalla (sp?) see her when she has been sick and Dr. Gipson was out. 

Email me if you have any other questions.  emabend (at) hotmail (dot) com

• Options

Ditto the other recs.  Actually, we just moved from RR to Gtown, and are going to be switching to a Gtown pedi, most likely Dr. Hossalla based on all the recs from co-workers and these Gtown Nesties.  Drs Gipson and Ramsey also come very highly recommended in Gtown (I used to work part time at St. David's Hospital in Gtown, and everyone there rec's these 3 pedis, plus many of my coworkers at my fulltime job see one of those 3).

If you would like a rec for a RR pedi, we've been seeing Dr. Kuhl at Austin Regional Clinic since DS was born and we have loved him and all of his colleagues.  It just doesn't make sense for us to continue going down there, since we both work and DS goes to daycare in Gtown, so we will most likely change pedis.

Good luck with your move!  I have worked in Gtown for 14 years, and lived here off and on during those 14 years, and I pretty much know the city inside and out (because of my job) so let me know if you have any other questions!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"