Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

1 day *late*

Trying so hard not to jinx it :o)

Re: 1 day *late*

• which way would be jinxing it?  (DH and I already want another one....so I don't know if we're crazy, or have "company")
  • We always said we would have our kids back to back, then the whole c/s-hospital drama happened and dh said no more BUT he firmly believes in the pnp method and when i've let him know that pnp is not BC, he says if God wants him to have another then we'll have another, he's just gonna try to prevent it.  Ha!
  • Loading the player...
  • That's right!! I forgot, we had that conversation at the MP GTG. 

• i talk a lot, lol
  • Uh Oh! WW and Shred might not be necessary. :D
  • i know, lol.  I don't want to not do it, in case in ends up that i'm not pregnant, cause then it'll be yet another reason not to be healthy.  However, i will take it easy Monday if i still don't know for sure :o)
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    i talk a lot, lol

at least you're outgoing....I talk a lot when I get a couple of drinks in me.....then I shut up, because I have a couple of drinks in me.....LOL.  there were a lot of "strong" personalities at the GTG.....which I like!  I will hopefully be at your GTG in June and break out of my shell with no alcohol (DH will be out of town and I'll have DS)

• You are very brave!
  • Ok, please go poas, and let us know!
  • i'm gonna wait til monday to poas only because in the 2 years it took TTC ike, i went through a lot of pg tests and DH and i agreed that we wait until 3 days beforing forking over the $, lol
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    i'm gonna wait til monday to poas only because in the 2 years it took TTC ike, i went through a lot of pg tests and DH and i agreed that we wait until 3 days beforing forking over the $, lol

Dollar store tests are fabulous. I actually took one this AM b/c I am a week late. It will only be my 2nd period since DD was born, so I don't really expect to be regular, and we are preventing, but I just wanted to make sure. ?

• imageibfloridagirl:
    i'm gonna wait til monday to poas only because in the 2 years it took TTC ike, i went through a lot of pg tests and DH and i agreed that we wait until 3 days beforing forking over the $, lol

i can't believe you are able to wait!! i would by dying to find out!!! i also used dollar tree tests and they are super sensitive - go get one!!! Stick out tongue

• Don't laugh too hard, but are they really $1 or is it $5 or something.  I am pretty limited on funds right now :o)
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    Don't laugh too hard, but are they really $1 or is it $5 or something.? I am pretty limited on funds right now :o)

They are really only $1. At the dollar store near me they are in the checkout lane.?

• They are store brand, i have a Dollar General near me, same thing?
  • I think they are only a buck at the dollar store! When I was preggo with ds2 I bought one from the dollar store and it was positive so I went and bought another brand from Walmart and it was also positive.
  • yikes i'm actuall y getting a little excited, now i'm scared it'll say  no :o(
  • Oh, I know the feeling! Great feeling! GL! Let us know!
  • Oh my gosh! ?Go to the Dollar store, go!!! ? I was a day late, then stupid AF showed today (even though we're not "trying") ?However, that does explain my random bitchiness and swollen fingers the last week :D
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • dang it!  $ store was closed!
  • imageibfloridagirl:
    dang it!  $ store was closed!

damn!  I'm waiting for your results too!!

• imageibfloridagirl:
    dang it!  $ store was closed!

ack! go tomorrow!!

• Can;'t wait to hear either way, Rhi!!
  • OMG Rhi! If you would have called me I would have bought you one!! I was at the pharmacy anyway!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My dollar general didn't have them, I always got mine at the Dollar Tree!  GL and update us!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"