Stay at Home Moms
Options

B-Day invite list is out of control!

DS turns 2 next week!

we're having a laid back, backyard party.  cupcakes, light snackies, beer, pop, juice boxes.......  and lots of playtime for the kids (borrowing a bounce house from a cousin).

um, somehow the max amount of people that could come are 37 adults and 27 kids.  ?!?!  that is CRAZY!  how did i do that?!  ...i know how, but yah, everyone won't come.  so many of our friends have little kids and then both parents are invited, add in a bunch of our cousins and their kids......

it'll be ok. 

Re: B-Day invite list is out of control!

• Options
    ha! Hopefully it's nice out and you can all be outside :)  Enjoy!
  • Options

We found out this year with Christopher's party how the invite list can QUICKLY add up. We are at 50 right now....ahhhh! But, our party is outside as well. I think its so much easier when the party is outdoors...you don't notice the extra people as much as when the party is indoors.

Good luck! Hope you have a great party!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    WilyRedWilyRed member
    Whoah, that's crazy.  Now I remember why I ended up having 2 birthday parties for each kid this year...one for friends and one for family.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

DS is actually getting another b-day party tomorrow at my IL's!  grandma is obsessed with him (but in a good way!), and they have a huge extended family that is very close.

yes, my party HAS to be outdoors - we have a very tiny house but a decent backyard.  it'll be postponed if it rains!  i'm also hoping it's not 90!  early june is pretty good time for kansas city though and we have lots of shade.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"