Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

the bump won't let me delete due date

I tried to change my account to say not pg, but it wont get rid of the due date.  I really don't want to get email reminders of milestones!  How to I fix it?

Re: the bump won't let me delete due date

• Options

Two things I did:

1. Go to update your account, and change your due date to a  "?" in the fields. Also make sure that you are checked as not pregnant.

2. On the same "update account" page, there is a link in one of the top paragraphs that says, "email preferences". Go to that and you can opt to have those emails stop.

Hope this helps! 

BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I just miscarried yesterday and I don't want to get the emails either. I went into My Profile and My Family and deleted the due date from there.

Hope this helps. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageping1080:

Two things I did:

1. Go to update your account, and change your due date to a  "?" in the fields. Also make sure that you are checked as not pregnant.

Thanks, I checked not pg, but every time I change date to a ? and save it, as soon as I leave the page the date comes back.  Freaking piece of crap.  Maybe if I use explorer instead of firefox...

• Options
    Still not working... Sad
  • Options
    Only other suggestion is to go to your profile. At the top, click "edit my profile" go to the "my family" tab...is there a date there under my children? If so delete it. That's all the info I have, I'm tapped out. Sorry this wasn't more help! GL!
    BFP#1 1/27/09 :: Natural m/c 2/6/09 @ 6w
    BFP#2 5/11/09 :: Natural m/c 5/27/09 @ 5w5d
    BFP#3 7/24/09 :: Missed m/c, baby stopped growing at 6w4d :: natural m/c 8/28/09 @ 8w6d
    BFP #4 11/27/09 :: DD born 7/27/10
    BFP #5 2/29/12 :: DD born 11/6/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageping1080:
    Only other suggestion is to go to your profile. At the top, click "edit my profile" go to the "my family" tab...is there a date there under my children? If so delete it. That's all the info I have, I'm tapped out. Sorry this wasn't more help! GL!

This worked, Thank you!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"