TTC after 35

**Holly**

Good luck at your WTF appt tomorrow too. I hope you can start getting some answers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **Holly**

• Thanks Xine!  I hope I can get some answers too.  Even if the news is bad, I think I would rather know than not know.  We will see . . .
  • How was you appt? I really hope it went well and that your ob set you up with a good plan.
  • Loading the player...
  • The appt went well.  I really liked the dr.  He wanted to see my charts so he scored a lot of points with me.  He said the charts look good and it looks like I am ovulating normally.  He says the short cycles could be a sign of DOR or could just be normal for me, especially since I had short cycles when I was younger.  We are going to start all the testing, cd3, hsg, SA, ultrasound, and progest.  He also thinks I may have mild endo, but he says we will wait and see what happens with the other tests before looking into the endo more.  Also, he is going to try to work with me as much as possible with coding so I can get insurance coverage.  He said if any of the tests come back really poor, he will send a letter to my insurance co. to try to get me coverage before the fall.

Sorry so long!

• I'm glad it went well and that he is being proactive by running all of those tests and trying to get you KU sooner rather than later. Hopefully there is no endo to worry about and you get your BFP soon!
  • Thanks.  Me too!  TTC is not nearly as much fun as I thought it would be.
  • imagehollymichael:
    Thanks.  Me too!  TTC is not nearly as much fun as I thought it would be.

No kidding. I have my WTF appt on 6/29. So I'm counting down the days. I'm going to ask for a referral to an RE right away. Who would have ever thought TTC would be so hard. geesh.

• ::butting in::

I'm glad your appt went well...it's always a good feeling when you feeli like you have a plan! I'm hoping you get a BFP real soon miss Holly!!  Let us know how the testing goes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"